Recruiter - SM
- San Mateo, CA
- Human Resources
Come join the battle against bad bots!
Do you have about a year of recruiting experience and tired of working as a contractor at a large technology company (that you’ll never convert to full time at) and/or at a staffing agency working 10+ hours a day for scraps?
If so, come join a small team of recruiters who can develop you into a well rounded successful Silicon Valley Tech recruiter or if tech recruiting is not your thing there are plenty of generalist opportunities to hone your skills.
Who are we? We are an early stage cyber security startup fighting the good fight against bad bots. Don’t know what a bot is? We’ll teach you. Don’t know anything about cyber security? We’ll teach you that too.
What we need you to do? Help us scale by sourcing a diversified talent pool. As you grow you’ll be identifying, sourcing, and screening prospective candidates for roles all across the company. You’ll be using various recruiting tools (aka LinkedIn), attending recruiting events, setting expectations with candidates and internal customers, and help with all closing activities.
What we are looking for from you...
- 6+ months experience within recruiting or recruiting coordination.
- Bachelor degree.
- We are a Mac environment… be prepared to use one-- we are an internet security company afterall. We also use Google for everything (Drive, Calendar, etc).
- Must be able to meet multiple individual and team deadlines in a fast paced, changing, dynamic work environment with changing priorities and working outside of this job description.
- Common sense and a desire to learn.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, confidentiality, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 34.5 million in funding to date.