Marketing Operations Manager
- San Mateo, CA
Come join the battle against bad bots!
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who is a technically savvy and data-driven individual to own the marketing infrastructure, metrics and reporting to measure and improve overall pipeline and business impact. This individual will play a critical role in maintaining & defining revenue processes for the industry leaders in Bot detection and mitigation.
Campaign management & optimization...
- Oversee the end-to-end process for all campaigns including campaign builds and measurement, documentation, and post-campaign reporting
- Re-evaluate and optimize lead scoring and lead nurture program
- Work with Demand Generation and Digital Marketing to optimize and improve outbound and inbound campaign strategy
- Assist in developing and measuring field marketing campaigns
- Clean, upload and manage leads prior to certain field events
- Manage ABM operations, including account management, sync between various ABM Campaigns, nurture programs for multiple funnel stages
- Maintain and evolve a core set of KPIs that help us gauge the health of the pipeline and overall funnel
- Lead structured analysis of pipeline performance to inform Marketing programs , partner programs, and sales outbound initiatives
- Draw insight from key performance metrics, make recommendations, and drive improvement actions
- Be able to assess a situation and provide the right analysis without direction
- Align operations, processes, and data structures across Marketing and Sales Operations to impact business metrics
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management and measurement
- Create campaign attribution reporting & give recommendations for optimizing campaign ROI
- Create and maintain metrics reports and dashboards on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Measure website traffic and report and act on any anomalies
- Continuously monitor websites and suggest relevant changes by analyzing heat maps, form abandonment and user recordings
- Automate and improve data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation implementation and analysis, data cleaning and augmentation, account management, and lead processes between Marketo and Salesforce.com
New Tools Identification...
- Research, evaluate and implement tools and technology that will enable campaign innovation and improve performance
Cross Department Collaboration...
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify key gaps in current processes and systems, and optimize workflows for marketing and sales productivity
- 5+ years of experience with Marketo including program management, email marketing, operational workflows, database management, API connections, and CRM integration management
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce including reporting, custom objects, workflows, assignment rules, and field dependencies
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Strength in strategic data interpretation and visual representation of data
- Solid critical thinking and decision-making abilities that result in a positive daily impact on sales and operational results
- Results-oriented: Have a bead on the progress towards winning new business
- Detail Oriented: Strong attention to detail. You stay on top of all the housekeeping reports to make sure everyone is following defined processes
- Solid understanding of ABM concepts and sales and marketing processes
- You have worked for a fast growing start-up company where scaling the business is of primary importance
- Collaborative: Demonstrated ability to interface with Marketing and Salespeople, all levels of management and experience working across multiple functional groups
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale.
PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.