- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against bad bots!!!
We are looking for an experienced data scientist that will design and implement end-to-end processes together with data engineers, analysts, and researchers to create machine learning models that detect malicious web-activity.
What you'll be doing...
- Lead large scale technical implementation of machine learning algorithms - from the stage of data analysis to prototyping of new ideas, their implementation in a production environment and then monitoring and maintaining them.
- Work on projects in the fields of supervised and semi-supervised learning, anomaly detection, time series forecasting and more.
- Lead data mining and statistical analysis projects in the cyber security research team
You'll bring with you...
- Passionate about data!
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, information system or a related field.
- At least 2 years of Practical experience with machine learning techniques / statistical methods, such as: boosting and bagging algorithms, time series models, clustering and anomaly detection methods and more.
- Experience with common data science and data analysis toolkits, such as scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, TensorFlow, R and more.
- Proficiency with Python and SQL.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Google BigQuery, etc.
- Preferred: background in the cyber-security or fraud analysis.
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. PerimeterX's security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.