Solution Integration Engineer
- Tel Aviv
- Customer Operations
Come join the battle against bad bots!!!
As a Solutions Integration Engineer you will be working in a highly ambiguous environment with shifting priorities-- just like bots your job will be unpredictable at times.
You will play a big part in PerimeterX's mission to help the world’s largest brands hunt down and mitigate some of the most sophisticated automated attacks on the web today.
What you'll be doing...
- Own customer integration efforts including but not limited to configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live support.
- Assist customers in deploying PerimeterX's solution into their live infrastructure to achieve successful implementation of the company's products.
- Responsible for configuration and optimization of the real-time threat mitigation service.
- Work closely with Product & Engineering to improve our solution’s documentation and ease of use with a focus on automation wherever possible
- 3+ years of highly technical, hands-on job experience with direct external customer interaction
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills appropriate for technical and business audiences.
- Organized and goal focused, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
Nice to have...
- Degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics.
- Hands on experience with data analysis of large and complex data sets using ElasticSearch and/or BigQuery.
- CyberSecurity or Information Security background.
- Experience with enterprise level release & change management process.
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. PerimeterX's security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 34.5 million in funding to date.