Red Team Researcher
- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against web threats!
What you will do...
- Lead a team of security researchers which be will dictating the way we approach the red side of our product.
- Responsible for product security - actively seeking vulnerabilities in our product and come up with a way to fix them
- Responsible for criticizing/questioning PerimeterX’s detection mechanism and security logics.
What you should have?
- Cybersecurity threats understanding and research experience
- Proven experience in web penetration testing or web vulnerabilities related practices.
- Knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS/SSH, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- Familiar with popular attacking tools such as Kali Linux Metasploit etc.
- Good English (Reading and Writing)
Nice to have
- Familiar with OWASP top 10 web vulnerabilities.
- Experience with bot related development or research
- Reverse engineering experience.
- Experience with project management
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender and Code Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX has offices in San Mateo, California, Miami, Florida and Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com.