Cyber Security Analyst
- Tel Aviv
- Client Services
Come join the battle against bad bots!
We are looking for driven and talented employees to work as a Cyber Security Analyst on our Customer Operations team. You will join a leading team fighting off cybercriminals from our customers' traffic and help clean up the internet from bad bots.
What you'll be doing?
- Analyse customer traffic to identify undetected threats and false detections
- Work cross-functionally to optimize PerimeterX's ability to detect and mitigate real-time Cyberattacks to our enterprise customers
- Working side by side with customers providing insightful incident reports
- Design, plan and implement projects and automation for internal use
Analysts at PerimeterX should have...
- Hands on experience with data analysis of large and complex data sets (data manipulation, statistical analysis, Conclusions etc.)
- Knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- Understanding of the cyber security threat landscape
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
- SQL Proficiency
- Fluent English
Nice to have...
- Experience with Python or any other equivalent scripting/programming languages
- Familiar with ElasticSearch and/or BigQuery
- Degree in computer science, information technology, statistics or mathematics
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. PerimeterX's security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.