- San Mateo, CA
PerimeterX is seeking to hire an Alliances Manager who will be dedicated to the success of PerimeterX’s strategic partnerships, which encompasses some of the largest technology companies in the world. As their primary point of contact at PerimeterX, you will ensure that together we continue to deliver a beautiful customer journey, accelerate adoption, and create go-to-market opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to create an alliance framework that will significantly increase PerimeterX’s partner network and drive opportunity within PerimeterX.
As the Alliance Manager you will…
- Lead partner success management with our strategic partnerships
- Develop and lead partner enablementManage the post-launch relationship for strategic partner accounts
- Serve as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and requests
- Be the subject matter expert of your partners organization, products and objectives
- Build and execute an partner management framework inclusive of partnership strategy & goals, account documentation and account planning
- Lead partner expansion based on joint objectives
- Create account strategies and plans to achieve stated partner and PerimeterX business objectives
- Exceed influenced revenue goals, retention and satisfaction goals by identifying partners' business challenges and aligning PerimeterX solutions and services to create and deliver significant value
- Deliver a cadence of regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, and deep dives across functional areas
- Take ownership, define goals, achieve results; sharp business and product acumen who can design and execute with limited resources
- 5+ years of experience in business development (stateside & international), channel sales, direct sales, customer success, marketing or management consulting
- BS Engineering, Marketing, or Business
- Intellectual curiosity and professional aggressiveness is needed to succeed in this role
- Channel experience within SaaS and/or Cyber Security
- Cloud experience would be great but not a requirement
- Previous experience working within a fast paced environment where innovation creates opportunity
- Tactical go-to-market skills, able to identify and execute opportunities quickly across multiple marketing channels (e.g. events, webinars, content, social)
- Team player, enjoy working across functions and regions
- Sense of humor
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.