Full Stack developer /Research Team
- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against web threats!
What will you do?
- Want to join the success? We're looking for a versatile developer to join our team to build PerimeterX’s research platform and tools.
- You will have the opportunity to create a platform for researcher and affect our web security standard and the accuracy of the product we deliver to our largest enterprise customers.
What we would like you to come with?
- BSc Computer Science or related fields
- 2+ years of programming experience
- Experience with at least two of the following coding languages: NodeJS, Ruby, Java, Python.
- Meaningful experience with both structured and unstructured data, relational and NoSQL databases
- Good understanding of HTTP protocols and networking
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Nice to have...
- Experience with managing/ working in an open source community
- Experience in creating research tools and platforms.
- Experience with learning models and A/B testing.
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender, Code Defender, and Page Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX has offices in San Mateo, California, Miami, Florida and Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com.