Senior Backend EngineerTel Aviv
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Our security service accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale.
We are looking for back-end engineers who really love solving high-scalability challenges using cutting edge technologies. You’ll be building highly scalable distributed system that handling billions of requests daily and analyzing data to prevent real-time web attacks.
- B.Sc. in computer-science or related, or equivalent military service experience
- 5+ years of experience in several back-end/ full-stack positions
- Mastery of at least 2 different server-side programming languages (Node.js and Go is a big plus)
- Deep understanding of cloud architecture and modern system design principles
- Significant experience creating and utilizing RESTful API’s and building high traffic (thousands of hits per second) highly scalable performance systems
- Experience working with Docker and designing scalable Micro-Services architecture
- Experienced with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Redis) and messaging systems like Kafka
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP - preferred
- Experience using orchestration systems such as Docker Swarm, Mesosphere DC/OS, Kubernetes - An advantage
- Experience working with Scala and Python - An advantage
- Experience working in an advanced agile-based CI/CD environment - An advantage
- Ability to take responsibility and work independently
- “Can do” attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills