- San Mateo, CA
- Accounting & Finance
PerimeterX is seeking a Business Analyst who loves data and working on a variety of projects across the company (FP&A, Accounting, Marketing, Product Management, and Sales Operations). You will partner with our CFO on various projects that will have short/long term impact across the business.
Your day to day at PerimeterX...
- Gather, consolidate, and analyze key operating, financial, and sales performance results
- Work cross-functionally to highlight, develop, refine, and distribute key, company-wide operating metrics by using existing knowledge of CRM/Salesforce systems, Business Intelligence (PowerBI) tools, and processes to drive valuable business insights
- Build and maintain complex business and forecast models used to drive business insights and help support informed recommendations to c-level executives – deliver the right information, to the right people, at the right time
- Contribute to annual and quarterly expense planning and forecasting processes and long range strategic planning as needed
- Prepare cyclical reporting and presentations for executive management and Board of Directors meetings
- Proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with various cross-functional leadership teams across the company
- Field ad hoc analytical requests on an as needed basis from the executive team
What you bring to PerimeterX...
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics, or other business related field; FP&A, Business Analysis, Sales Operations or relevant experience required, experience interacting with c-level executives a strong plus
- 2+ years of experience in financial analysis or business analytics at a high growth start up (preferably SaaS)
- Proven experience in managing large datasets, developing insights from ambiguous data and facilitating team decisions
- Superior analytical and modeling skills including advanced proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, Vlookups, Index/Match, etc.) and the ability to quickly manipulate and analyze large data sets and build reports using a BI tool
- Experience in Microsoft PowerBI and/or SQL a huge plus
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills a must
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.