Senior Financial Analyst
- San Mateo, CA
- Accounting & Finance
PerimeterX is the industry leader in bot mitigation and detection, coming off an incredibly successful 2018 campaign, we are ready to have a bigger impact in 2019. Come join the battle against malicious bots and apply now if you are ready to contribute to one of the hottest start-ups in the Bay Area!
PerimeterX is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst who loves data and working on a variety of projects across the company (FP&A, Accounting, Marketing, and Sales Operations). You will partner with our CFO on various projects that will have short/long term impact across the business.
What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Reporting and Reconciliation of Booking, Revenue, Retention, etc.
- Sales Pipeline Reporting and Analysis
- Sales Performance Reporting and Analysis
- Commission Calculation and Payout
- Sales & Marketing Budgeting and Variance Analysis
- Sales & Marketing Headcount Reporting
- Marketing Program Reconciliation, Approval and Tracking
- G&A/HR Budgeting, Approval and Tracking
- Variety of Ad Hoc projects across the entire company
What we are looking for from you...
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, or Finance
- 4+ Years Experience in FP&A (preferred), Sales Operations, or Accounting
- Data Analysis in Excel and/or Google Sheets such as Pivot Tables, Lookup Functions, etc
- Model, Dashboard, and Ad hoc Report building from scratch in Excel and/or Google Sheets (not just running/updating what others created)
- Salesforce Reporting
- Previously worked in a high-growth SaaS startup
- Commission calculation and payout experience
- Pipeline analysis
- Consulting experience
- Executive communication and presentation experience
- BI tool experience such as implementing and/or building new reports (PowerBI, Tableau, etc)
- FP&A System experience (Adaptive, Essbase/PBSC, Host Analytics, etc)
- MBA and/or CPA a plus
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- A platform to learn about Cyber Security while working with industry-leading technology
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.