Senior Financial Analyst
- San Mateo, CA
- Accounting & Finance
PerimeterX is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst who loves data and working on a variety of projects across the company (FP&A, Accounting, Marketing, and Sales Operations). You will partner with our CFO on various projects that will have short/long term impact across the business.
Your day to day at PerimeterX...
- Reporting and Reconciliation of Booking, Revenue, Retention, etc.
- Sales Pipeline Reporting and Analysis
- Sales Performance Reporting and Analysis
- Commission Calculation and Payout
- Sales & Marketing Budgeting and Variance Analysis
- Sales & Marketing Headcount Reporting
- Marketing Program Reconciliation, Approval and Tracking
- G&A/HR Budgeting, Approval and Tracking
- Variety of Ad Hoc projects across the entire company
What you bring to PerimeterX...
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, or Finance
- 2-6 Years Experience in FP&A (preferred), Sales Operations, Accounting, Marketing Operations or related
- Data Analysis in Excel and/or Google Sheets such as Pivot Tables, Lookup Functions, etc
- Salesforce Reporting
- Previously worked in a high-growth SaaS startup
- Commission calculation and payout experience
- Pipeline analysis
- Consulting experience
- Executive communication and presentation experience
- BI tool experience such as implementing and/or building new reports (PowerBI, Tableau, etc)
- FP&A System experience (Adaptive, Essbase/PBSC, Host Analytics, etc)
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.