Cyber Security Researcher / AnalystTel Aviv
We are looking for driven and talented employees to work as Cyber Security Analyst to join our research team. You will join a leading team fighting off cybercriminals from our customers’ traffic and help clean up the internet from bad bots
Threat management - understands the threats our customers face and the mitigation needed for each case.
Actively lead in-depth cybersecurity research - define the necessary research questions, research the data and validate the possible effects on customers’ traffic and product accuracy.
Responsible for product accuracy - improving the product’s ability to detect and mitigate real-time cyberattacks.
Lead dedicated research for our VIP customers, optimize the system and develop additional unique detections for the product.
Joint research and work processes with our data science team - adjusting and reviewing the results based on scientific data analysis and models.
• knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS/SSH, IPv4/v6 etc.)
• Cyber-threat understanding
• SQL Proficiency
• Hands on experience with data analysis of large and complex data sets
• Passionate about data
• Good English (Reading and Writing)
• Technological unit alumni
• Python - specifically in data analysis - Pandas, numpy
• using ElasticSearch and/or BigQuery
• Degree in computer science, information technology, statistics or mathematics