Cyber Security AnalystTel Aviv
We are looking for driven and talented employees to work as
Cyber Security Analyst
to join our research team. You will join a leading team fighting off cybercriminals from commerce and media websites and help clean up the internet from bad bots.
- Threat management - understands the threats our customers face and the mitigation needed for each case.
- Actively lead in-depth cybersecurity research - define the necessary research questions, research the data and validate the possible effects on customers’ traffic and product accuracy.
- Responsible for product accuracy - improving the product’s ability to detect and mitigate real-time cyberattacks.
- Lead dedicated research for our VIP customers, optimize the system and develop additional unique detections for the product.
- Joint research and work processes with our data science team - adjusting and reviewing the results based on scientific data analysis and models.
- In-depth knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS/SSH, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- SQL Proficiency
- Passionate about data
- Good English (Read and Write)
- Can work under pressure.
- Understanding of OWASP paradigms of web and mobile.
- Loves all thing security
- Statistics and probability
- Experience with Big Data
- Python programming