Customer Success EngineerSan Mateo
The Customer Success Engineer (CSE) will be an advocate and trusted advisor for PerimeterX’s retail, travel, E-Commerce, and hospitality customers. The CSE will be dedicated to helping the customer fully realize the benefits of PerimeterX’s products and services, while driving customer satisfaction and retention within a defined set of accounts.
- You will be an early member of our Customer Success team working cross functionally with multiple teams and customers
- You will engage customers from a technical management perspective– identifying potential risks, working with customers to solve technical problems post deployment.
- Work with Product and Marketing to educate customers on upcoming product releases, industry updates, and new threats.
- Partner with Sales, Professional Services, Customer Support, Marketing, Finance and Product Management to drive overall customer satisfaction.
- Proactively monitor and track contract usage, products consumption gaps, and traffic patterns to identify opportunities and address potential future issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering
- 2+ years of experience in an Account Management, Customer Success, or Sales role with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding quota/target metrics
- Previous experience working in CDN, web security, or network security environments
- Strong verbal (phone), written (email), and visual (presentation) communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills