- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against web threats!
We are looking for driven and talented employees to work as a Cyber Security Analyst on our research team. You will join a leading team fighting off cybercriminals from our customers' traffic and help clean up the internet from bad bots.
What you will do?
- Threat management - understands the threats our customers face and the mitigation needed for each case.
- Actively lead in-depth cybersecurity research - define the necessary research questions, research the data and validate the possible effects on customers’ traffic and product accuracy.
- Responsible for product accuracy - improving the product’s ability to detect and mitigate real-time cyberattacks.
- Lead dedicated research for our VIP customers, optimize the system and develop additional unique detections for the product.
You should have...
- Hands on experience (3+ years) with data analysis of large and complex data sets (data manipulation, statistical analysis, Conclusions etc.)
- Experience with Big Quarry or SQL.
- Cyber security threats understanding and research experience
- Good English (Reading and Writing)
Nice to have...
- Technological unit alumni
- Degree in computer science, information technology, statistics or mathematics
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Python (specifically in data analysis) Pandas, numpy, or JS.
- Knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS/SSH, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- Passionate about data and cyber security
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender, Code Defender, and Page Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX has offices in San Mateo, California, Miami, Florida and Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com.