Cyber Security Researcher
- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against bad bots!
We are looking for driven and talented employees to work as a Cyber Security Analyst on our research team. You will join a leading team fighting off cybercriminals from our customers' traffic and help clean up the internet from bad bots.
What you'll be doing...
- Threat management - understands the threats our customers face and the mitigation needed for each case.
- Actively lead in-depth cybersecurity research - define the necessary research questions, research the data and validate the possible effects on customers’ traffic and product accuracy.
- Responsible for product accuracy - improving the product’s ability to detect and mitigate real-time cyberattacks.
- Lead dedicated research for our VIP customers, optimize the system and develop additional unique detections for the product.
You will have experience with the following...
- Hands on experience with data analysis of large and complex data sets (data manipulation, statistical analysis, Conclusions etc.)
- Knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS/SSH, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- Understanding of the cyber security threat landscape
- SQL Proficiency
- Passionate about data
- Good English (Reading and Writing)
- Technological unit alumni
- Experience with Python (specifically in data analysis) Pandas, numpy, R, ElasticSearch, and/or BigQuery
- Degree in computer science, information technology, statistics or mathematics
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. PerimeterX's security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.