Data AnalystsTel Aviv
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Our security service accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale.
We are looking for driven and talented employees to work as Data Analyst to join our research team. You will join a leading team fighting off cybercriminals from commerce and media websites and help clean up the internet from bad bots.
- Analyzing customers’ traffic, looking for undetected threats and false detections
- Define the data pipe-line needs, find data analysis tools to use, and create internal tools.
- Adjusting and reviewing our data science results, and tune the product to customers.
- Define research hypothesis in view of the threats our product stops.
- Create different dashboard and visualizations for the team and company to use.
- SQL Proficiency
- Visualization skills
- Statistics and probability (chi-square, standard deviation, percentile etc.)
- Passionate about data
- Good English (Read and Write)
- B.sc in Industrial engineering and management (specializes in information system) / B.sc in information engineering
- Knowledge of web architecture and networking
- Understanding of OWASP paradigms of web and mobile.
- Loves all thing security
- Experience with Big Data
- Python programming