Cyber Security Analyst
- San Mateo, CA
- Customer Operations
Come join the battle against bad bots!!!
We are looking for technically sound analytical types who have a passion for Cyber Security, Security Engineering, and web technologies. As a security analyst you will work directly work with our customers to identify and mitigate advanced threats in a highly ambiguous threat morphing environment.
Cyber Security Analysts at PerimeterX will...
- Analyze customer traffic to identify undetected threats and false detections
- Work cross functionally to optimize PerimeterX's ability to detect and mitigate real-time Cyberattacks to our enterprise customers
- Provide customers with insightful incident reports
Analysts at PerimeterX have experience with a few of the following...
- Working knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS/SSH, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- SQL Proficiency
- Passionate about data , security, and our customers
- Understanding of OWASP paradigms of web and mobile
- Statistical analysis and probability
- Python programming
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.