Field Marketing Manager
- San Mateo, CA
PerimeterX is seeking a Field Marketing Manager with 3-5 years of experience to join our growing Marketing team. The person in this role will own all of our new field marketing programs ranging from new prospecting events to middle-of-funnel pipeline acceleration. You will be a key player on the marketing team to drive net-new revenue growth. If you have a demonstrable track record of delivering exceptional ROI on field programs, meticulous attention to detail, and a big collaboration spirit this position is for you.
What you will be doing at PerimeterX
- Develop and manage field marketing programs to drive opportunity generation and pipeline acceleration
- Research, select, negotiate and manage vendors and services
- Drive project schedules, adhere to budgets and oversee functions of event planning and event management.
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to determine appropriate collateral, sponsorships, promotions, and staffing for each event.
- Recommended and implement best practices and processes for lead follow up with sales development representatives and account executives.
- Analyze the performance of field marketing activities and establish a regular reporting & communications cadence with stakeholders on field marketing efforts.
- Serve as a marketing business partner to the sales organization by gathering sentiments and feedback from the field to communicate back.
- Own a pipeline number - Own a pipeline target for your events, drive results, and report on ROI.
- Leverage data and reporting to identify trends in event performance and implement best practices to increase contribution to the pipeline.
What we are looking for from you
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in B2B field marketing and/or events management.
- Proven success in developing and executing regional programs and events that drive new pipeline creation and acceleration.
- Excellent relationship, partnering, and collaboration skills, and experience working cross-functionally within Marketing, Sales and Customer Success.
- Demonstrated history and expertise in creating and executing promotional campaigns, project management, event planning best practices, space management, audio/visual, signage, housing, sponsorship strategy, and vendor management
- Demonstrable ability to measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, and assess against marketing KPIs
- Be a successful self-starter – Be a smart, resourceful, and a resilient self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required. This is a highly visible role in the company.
- Get stuff done – You're a proven “DO-er” who has led successful field marketing programs with demonstrable results.
- A sense of urgency and desire to work and win with a team of smart, hard-working and collaborative people
- Relentless Improvement: We are growing our team and building our company. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic seekers of new ideas for improvement and will be excited to stay current in the practices of other top employers. We want you to bring your thoughts, constantly hatch new thoughts and share recommendations often. We have a high bar and will always look to raise it.
- Experience working with CRM's and marketing automation systems, specifically Salesforce and Marketo a plus.
- Strong project management, negotiation, and decision-making skills
- B2B field marketing experience required, preferably in the technology industry
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.