Partner Integration Engineer
- San Mateo, CA
- Client Services
Partner Integration Engineer in the Partner Integration team at PerimeterX work closely with Technical Integration Partners and the Open Source Community to Identify, Scope and Build integrations that allow for more implementation flexibility for PerimeterX customers and help expand the customer base. You will own all partner integration efforts including but not limited to configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go-live support.
This role reports to the Director of Services/Solution Architects in San Mateo but is part of and works very closely with the Engineering team in Tel Aviv.
What you'll be doing at PerimeterX...
- Join our strategic partnerships team on discovery meetings to brainstorm potential integration designs, represent PerimeterX’s engineering team and technology to prospective partners and provide input on technical decisions at PerimeterX
- Provide architectural guidance and assist partners and their developers on technical solutions and approaches needed to integrate efficiently with PerimeterX
- In addition to designing solutions on the whiteboard, you’ll need to build prototypes and proofs of concept to help sell the power of potential partnerships internally and externally
- Be a liaison for the engineering and product teams to help prioritize and commercialize solutions with partners
- Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders to expedite partner implementations
What we need you to come with... (required skills)
- 3+ years experience in a Solutions Engineering, Partner Engineering, Sales Engineering, Solutions Architecture, or any other customer-facing engineering role
- Experience integrating UX elements w/ backend services, frameworks, and 3rd party developer APIs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong project management skills, capable of influencing internal and external stakeholders to stay on schedule
- CyberSecurity or Information Security background
- Degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics.
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all-day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- 401k matching
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender, Code Defender, and Page Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX has offices in San Mateo, California, Miami, Florida and Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com.