Demand Marketing Manager
- San Mateo, CA
The Demand Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning, implementation and execution of integrated demand programs designed to drive engagement and pipeline generation through multiple channels.
Candidates should possess a keen understanding of B2B marketing, with a strong background in customer acquisition strategies, cross sell programs, and analytics and reporting. S/he will know how to develop and execute basic marketing campaigns to achieve results. Ideal candidates will possess the ability to quickly learn about security products and drive key campaigns. This role requires strong relationship development skills across internal and external business partners and a passion for innovation, while maintaining a consistent focus on demand creation.
This position reports to the VP of Demand Marketing and works closely with individuals across corporate marketing (events, PR/AR, creative, social, etc.), product marketing, customer success, and sales.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop and implement basic marketing plans, that generate demand for products
- Execute on the different mix of on-line and off-line campaign elements including search, social, direct mail, email, webinars, content syndication, direct response online, etc - with the goal to deliver against pipeline goals
- Have a basic understanding of the demand funnel, and how to set and measure progress against goal attainment at each stage of the funnel
- Work closely with Corporate, Product and other marketing functions to identify and develop new offers, content and sales tools (print, web, multimedia, etc.) to support integrated demand campaigns
- Drive customer acquisition, cross-sell, and up-sell efforts to meet expected lead targets through a keen understanding of the most relevant and engaging content needed during the stages of a B2B sales cycle
- Communicate with the sales team to ensure that they are aware of the latest marketing programs and have the right tools to follow up as required
- Manage the interface with external agencies including media vendors, creative/digital agencies, writers, translation vendors, etc
- Familiarity of operational and tactical metrics to manage resource allocation, outcomes and success
- 3+ years post-undergraduate experience in demand generation, customer acquisition, and content syndication strategies for technology companies
- Ability to execute against a B2B demand strategy
- Familiarity of best practices in B2B content syndication and a track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Track record of successful results and creativity with program execution
- Analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from data
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player; someone who takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting
- Ability to think out of the box and test new, creative approaches and strategies
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Marketo, and Google tools preferred
- Knowledge of B2B security is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
Why join us...
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender, Code Defender, and Page Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX is located in San Mateo, California and on the web at www.perimeterx.com.