Intelligence AnalystTel Aviv
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Our security service accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale.
We are looking for an Intelligence Analyst to join our research group.
This is a unique intelligence role, in which you will be responsible for collecting information on malware, botnets, dark-web forums, and more using OSINT and other sources. You’ll create and manage a roadmap of security threats, identify intelligence sources, analyze and evaluate the collected intel. You’ll draw actionable conclusions from the entire information and distribute them to internal consumers. You will have a unique opportunity to combine technology and information gathering regarding some of the latest threats in the web.
The job will include:
- Getting access to relevant forums to gather unique information.
- Sorting through tweets, blog posts, products’ updates, github repositories, dark-web marketplaces and forums.
- Identifying information relevant for our product, research or customers.
- Generate intel summaries to be used internally in the company.
Position can both full-time or part-time.
- Intelligence gathering experience
- Fluent in english
- Data mining experience
- Fast and focused
- Read and write in Russian
- Read and write in Chinese
- Acquainted with dark-web forums and marketplaces
- Script programming and/or writing crawlers
- Experience with big data and or NLP.