Vice President of Enterprise Sales
- San Mateo, CA
Come join the battle against bad bots!
Do you enjoy building high performing teams? Do you have a proven track record of selling to the Enterprise? Are you passionate about security? If the answer is yes to all of the above then we’d like to speak with you.
What you'll be doing at PerimeterX...
- Own all Sales responsibilities for our Enterprise Business unit
- Hire, train and develop Enterprise Account Executives that can create value and provide a top-notch buying experience for our prospective and existing customers
- Close large, complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders
- Exceed revenue, pipeline and activity goals on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline and forecast data
- Work with Marketing and Sales Leadership on Programs and Field Events
- Hold Weekly 1:1s to provide tactical sales help and long-term career development
- Lead Weekly Sales Meetings that teach, engage, educate and motivate your team and eventual team(s) to maximum performance
- Capture customer needs and other ideas for product and service improvements and share them with the leadership team
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Report on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
What we are looking for from you...
- At least 6 years of direct sales management experience
- Experience leading Account Executives who sell to VP or C level executives within F2000
- Consistent track record of success against team quotas
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - can control a room and command attention
- An infectiously positive attitude and outlook
- Entrepreneurial mindset, being able to identify market opportunities and realize wins quickly
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.