Strategic Account Manager
- San Mateo, CA
Are you an excellent relationship builder? Do you enjoy working cross functionally between internal teams (sales/marketing/product) and customers to bridge the gap to forge close relationships? If so, we are looking to hire a Strategic Account Manager to work exclusively with our existing enterprise accounts. In this role, you will work to gain a better understanding of the challenges facing some of our largest customers, collaborate to discover new opportunities, use past solutions as blueprints for future success, and build relationships with C-level executives to guide technological decision-making.
What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Serve as a main point of contact and account management for key customer accounts
- Manage a quarterly retention and sales quota - upgrading & up-selling current customers
- Manage strategic new account on-boarding
- Prepare for customer interactions through in-depth research, material development, and logistical coordination
- Develop a customer partner retention program with marketing team and sales and own the execution
- Advise clients on anticipating future needs and trends, and recommending appropriate solutions
- Set up KPIs and keep track of key account metrics
- Execute renewals and sales strategies for corporate accounts, work with customers to complete contracts
What we are looking for from you...
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Software sales within the following verticals: E-Commerce, Retail, Enterprise SaaS, Travel & Hospitality, or Media
- Consistent achievement of quota
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience with Salesforce to effectively manage sales pipeline and forecast
- Proven sales experience in B2B Environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Knowledge of Cloud, CDN, Application Security, Load Balancing, or Cyber Security
- Availability to travel as needed
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- A platform to learn about Cyber Security while working with industry-leading technology
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender and Code Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX has offices in San Mateo, California, Miami, Florida and Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com.