Strategic Account Manager
- San Mateo, CA
PerimeterX is the industry leader in bot mitigation and detection, coming off an incredibly successful 2018 campaign, we are ready to have a bigger impact in 2019. Come join the battle against malicious bots and apply now if you are ready to contribute to one of the hottest start-ups in the Bay Area!
Are you an excellent relationship builder? Do you enjoy working cross functionally between internal teams (sales/marketing/product) and customers to bridge the gap to forge close relationships? If so, we are looking to hire a Strategic Account Manager to work exclusively with our existing enterprise accounts. In this role, you will work to gain a better understanding of the challenges facing some of our largest customers, collaborate to discover new opportunities, use past solutions as blueprints for future success, and build relationships with C-level executives to guide technological decision-making.
What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Serve as a main point of contact and account management for key customer accounts
- Manage a quarterly retention and sales quota - upgrading & up-selling current customers
- Manage strategic new account on-boarding
- Prepare for customer interactions through in-depth research, material development, and logistical coordination
- Develop a customer partner retention program with marketing team and sales and own the execution
- Advise clients on anticipating future needs and trends, and recommending appropriate solutions
- Set up KPIs and keep track of key account metrics
- Execute renewals and sales strategies for corporate accounts, work with customers to complete contracts
What we are looking for from you...
- 3-5 years of experience in Enterprise Software sales within the following verticals: E-Commerce, Retail, Enterprise SaaS, Travel & Hospitality, or Media
- Consistent achievement of quota
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience with Salesforce to effectively manage sales pipeline and forecast
- Proven sales experience in B2B Environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Knowledge of Cloud, CDN, Application Security, Load Balancing, or Cyber Security
- Availability to travel as needed
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- A platform to learn about Cyber Security while working with industry-leading technology
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.