Web Marketing Manager
- San Mateo, CA
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender and Code Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX is located in San Mateo, California and on the web at www.perimeterx.com.
We’re looking for a Web Marketing Manager to help transform our website into an elegant, functional and effective experience for target audiences. In this position you will ensure that the website is best in class by analyzing, creating, measuring and optimizing experiences based on user needs, while accelerating the buyer’s journey. You will be responsible for growing high value traffic to the site and improving conversion rates by continuously identifying new opportunities to acquire and reengage target web users.
In this role, you will drive all strategic web initiatives on the roadmap and own the day-to-day management and execution of web content and architecture. You will work with stakeholders to create and optimize content and enhancement projects driving to deliver a superior visitor experience as well as measurable business results. You will also own the web editorial calendar, content creation processes and guidelines, and coordinate localization efforts with the regions.
What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Set the web marketing strategy and drive execution as measured by website traffic, contact and lead acquisition goals
- Define and implement plans for major web initiatives, including website redesign, globalization, user communities, personalization and microsites
- Own and optimize the user experience for effective and unobstructed user journeys
- Establish KPIs, execute an optimization plan to increase net new leads and MQLs, and ensure reliable lead flow
- Drive organic SEO strategy across onsite content, backlinks and technical
- Establish and manage a conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategy and calendar, including A/B testing calls to action, content placement, and self-serve paths
- Manage project lifecycle, including prioritization, requirements definition, resource planning, timelines, communication, user testing, implementation and reporting
- Manage web analytic reporting using Google Analytics and site tagging to create analytics reports that drive insights, identify opportunities and measure success
- Input assets into the CMS and lead CMS functionality roadmap
- Manage all web tools and create web policies, processes and best practices
What we are looking for from you...
- 5+ years running web projects, preferably at a high-growth technology company
- Experience with content management systems, Marketo and Salesforce
- Experience with performance optimization and analysis tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Optimizely, Moz and HotJar
- Understanding of SEO and content strategies
- Bachelor’s degree required
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- A platform to learn about Cyber Security while working with industry-leading technology
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.