- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against bad bots!!!
We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data. You will work with other data scientists, analysts and researchers to create machine learning models and statistical models to separate bot behavior from human behavior.
What you'll be doing...
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Selecting features, and use them to build machine learning classifiers
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems based on statistical models, and constantly tracking their performance
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner, including clear data visualization
What we need you to have...
- You have a passion for data!
- At least 3+ years of experience
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as: logistic regression, decision trees, random forest, boosting algorithms, SVM, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as: scikit-learn, NumPy, R, Weka, etc.
- Proficiency in using SQL
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Experience with cyber security or fraud analysis
- Experience with big-data technologies such as Google BigQuery, Spark, etc.
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. PerimeterX's security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.