Front End Architect
- Tel Aviv
Come and join us in the battle against bad bots and malware across the web, and take part in one of the most exciting cybersecurity startups today.
What would you do in this role?
- Provide technical leadership and guide fellow front end developers
- Focus on high-end performance web UIs.
- Collaborate between several engineering teams, in order to build the UI of complex and scalable security products.
- Work with product managers to create healthy and quality development roadmap
- Maintain our can-do attitude within an innovative environment
All you need is...
- At least 5 years’ experience in Frontend development and technology leadership background
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging startup environment
- Experience working with a variety of browsers and passion for technologies.
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Being involved in an open source project – advantage
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related fields
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender and Code Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX has offices in San Mateo, California, Miami, Florida and Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com.