- Tel Aviv
As a DevOps Engineer at PerimeterX you will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge, sophisticated front end systems with highly scalable backends, handling billions of requests daily and analyzing data to get real-time insights.
If you want to experience what it is like working in a multi-cloud, multi-framework environment continuously undergoing changes and exponential growth join us!
- 5 + years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience working with large-scale web applications
- Experience working with a variety of services (DNS, load balancing, computer, etc.) in a cloud platform such as GCP or AWS
- Experience in developing tools to support and improve build and release processes (CI/CD)
- Ability to code well in at least one language.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies such as ELK, Kafka, Redis, etc
- Knowledge or exposure to Kubernetes and Docker - an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team player
- Extremely passionate about innovation and cutting edge technologies
- Ability to work independently and respond to multiple requests in a dynamic work environment
- BSc/MS in Computer Science or equivalent enrolled student or graduate – advantage
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 34.5 million in funding to date.