Cyber Security Analyst Team Leader
- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against bad bots!
We are looking for a highly motivated team leader who will manage a group of cyber security analysts and researchers and will be in charge of the products' threat mitigation.
What you will do?
- Manage a team of cyber security analysts, who's responsible for fighting the cyber criminals, threats and attacks.
- Threat management - understands the threats our customers face and the mitigation needed for each case.
- Actively lead in-depth cybersecurity research - define the necessary research questions, research the data and validate the possible effects on customers' traffic and product accuracy.
- Responsible for product accuracy - improving the product's ability to detect and mitigate real-time cyberattacks.
What you need to have?
- A passion for data and cyber security!
- At least 2 years of leadership and management (Army experience is equivlent)
- Knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS/SSH, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- Hands on experience with data analysis of large and complex data setsExperience with Python (specifically in data analysis) Pandas, numpy, R, ElasticSearch, and/or BigQuery
- Good English (Reading and Writing)
- Degree in computer science, information technology, statistics or mathematics - advantage
- Technological unit alumni- advantage
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender and Code Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX is located in San Mateo, California and in Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com.