Cyber Security Analyst Team Lead
- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against bad bots!
We are looking for a highly motivated team leader who will manage a group of cyber security analysts and researchers and will be in charge of the products' threat mitigation.
What you'll be doing?
- Manage a team of cyber security analysts, who's responsible for fighting the cyber criminals, threats and attacks.
- Threat management - understands the threats our customers face and the mitigation needed for each case.
- Actively lead in-depth cybersecurity research - define the necessary research questions, research the data and validate the possible effects on customers' traffic and product accuracy.
- Responsible for product accuracy - improving the product's ability to detect and mitigate real-time cyberattacks.
What we need you to have?
- A passion for data and cyber security!
- At least 2 years of leadership and management (Army experience is equivlent)
- Knowledge of web architecture and protocols (CDN, HTML, DOM, JS, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS/SSH, IPv4/v6 etc.)
- Hands on experience with data analysis of large and complex data sets
- Good English (Reading and Writing)
Nice to have
- Technological unit alumni
- Experience with Python (specifically in data analysis) Pandas, numpy, R, ElasticSearch, and/or BigQuery
- Degree in computer science, information technology, statistics or mathematics
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. PerimeterX's security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.