Enterprise Account ManagerSan Mateo
Are you an excellent relationship builder? Do you enjoy working cross functionally between internal teams (sales/marketing/product) and customers to bridge the gap to forge close relationships? If so, we are looking to hire our first Enterprise Account Manager to work exclusively with our existing enterprise accounts.
In this role, you will work to gain a better understanding of the challenges facing some of our largest customers, collaborate to discover new opportunities, use past solutions as blueprints for future success, and build relationships with C-level executives to guide technological decision-making.
- Serve as a main point of contact and account management for key customer accounts
- Manage a quarterly retention and sales quota - upgrading & upselling current customers
- Manage strategic new account onboarding
- Prepare for customer interactions through in-depth research, material development, and logistical coordination
- Develop a customer partner retention program with marketing team and sales and own the execution
- Advise clients on anticipating future needs and trends, and recommending appropriate solutions
- Execute renewals and sales strategies for corporate accounts, work with customers to complete contracts
- 3-5 years of experience in Enterprise Software sales within the following verticals: E-Commerce, Retail, Enterprise SaaS, Travel & Hospitality, or Media
- Consistent achievement of quota
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com to effectively manage sales pipeline and forecast
- Knowledge of Cloud, CDN, Application Security, Load Balancing, or Cyber Security.