- San Mateo, CA
- Customer Operations
Onboarding Engineers at PerimeterX provide Technical Onboarding for all new customers to ensure their success on our platform. As a member of the Customer Operations team, Onboarding Engineers guide our customers through a sequence of technical enablement sessions ranging from installation to configuration.
Onboarding Engineers on the Customer Operations team plays a crucial role in establishing a post-sale relationship, guiding new customers through unfamiliar territory and making certain that our customers succeed on our Cyber Security platform.
What you'll be doing...
- Proactively communicating with our new customers to schedule and define their onboarding experience
- Schedule technical onboarding and sync calls with new customers to ensure they are successful going forward
- Guiding customers through installation of our platform and basic configuration
- Provide insight and clarity to advanced configurations
- Enabling our customers development team on the basics of PerimeterX’s platform
- Work closely with Product & Engineering to improve our solution’s documentation and ease of use with a focus on automation wherever possible
What we are looking for from you (aka requirements)...
- Superior written and verbal skills that illustrate the ability to communicate effectively, promptly and appropriately with new customers
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise level software architecture components and the ability to execute against Installation and Configuration guides with minimal assistance
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Information Technologies
- 2-5 years experience as a Support Engineer, Solutions Architect, or Technical Account Manager
- A calm demeanor to prevent escalations and ease customer issues
- Analytical and methodical problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Sense of humor
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- A platform to learn about Cyber Security while working with industry-leading technology
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.