- San Mateo, CA
- Customer Operations
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender and Code Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX is located in San Mateo, California and on the web at www.perimeterx.com
On-boarding Engineers at PerimeterX provide Technical On-boarding for all new customers to ensure their success on our platform. As a member of the Customer Operations team, On-boarding Engineers guide our customers through a sequence of technical enablement sessions ranging from installation to configuration.
On-boarding Engineers on the Customer Operations team plays a crucial role in establishing a post-sale relationship, guiding new customers through unfamiliar territory and making certain that our customers succeed on our Cyber Security platform.
What you'll be doing at PerimeterX...
- Proactively communicating with our new customers to schedule and define their onboarding experience
- Schedule technical onboarding and sync calls with new customers to ensure they are successful going forward
- Guiding customers through installation of our platform and basic configuration
- Provide insight and clarity to advanced configurations
- Enabling our customers development team on the basics of PerimeterX’s platform
- Work closely with Product & Engineering to improve our solution’s documentation and ease of use with a focus on automation wherever possible
What we are looking for from you (aka requirements)...
- Superior written and verbal skills that illustrate the ability to communicate effectively, promptly and appropriately with new customers
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise level software architecture components and the ability to execute against Installation and Configuration guides with minimal assistance
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Information Technologies
- 2-5 years experience as a Support Engineer, Solutions Architect, or Technical Account Manager
- A calm demeanor to prevent escalations and ease customer issues
- Analytical and methodical problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Sense of humor
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- A platform to learn about Cyber Security while working with industry-leading technology
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.