- San Mateo, CA
- Human Resources
PerimeterX is seeking an Executive Assistant who has had significant success in a fast paced start-up environment. We are in need of someone who has juggled tasks for multiple C-Level executives in their day to day responsibilities. PerimeterX is the industry leader in bot mitigation and detection, having an incredibly successful 2018 campaign, we are ready to have a bigger impact in 2019. Come join the battle against bad bots and apply now if you are ready to contribute to one of the hottest start-ups in the Bay Area!
What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Represent our Co-Founders through phone, email and chat with internal and external stakeholders including, business partners, executives, and investors
- Effectively manage CEO/CTO/CFO’s calendar, travel schedule, expenses and all communications related to meetings, conference calls, invitations event planning, board meetings, and interviews
- Assist in event planning, including but not limited to company-wide events, speaker series, conferences, etc.
- Acting as a key stakeholder on special projects with constantly moving priorities
- Build cross-functional internal and external relationships
- Complex Calendar Management across multiple time zones and locations.
- Must be able to prioritize conflicts and think on your feet.
- Proactively seek ways to streamline administrative processes and leverage best practices that build on our collaborative work environment.
What we are looking for from you...
- At least 5+ years of experience supporting C level or equivalent executives
- Experience in heavy calendaring for multiple C Level Execs at a tech startup
- High level of confidentiality and sensitivity when dealing with high profile executives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adaptable: you have the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Generalist: you have an intense curiosity and are willing to dive into uncharted territories to solve a new problem
- Systematic thinker: advocate for automating solutions vs repeated one-off efforts
- Proficient with G-Suite applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of humor
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.