Technical Account Manager- US
- San Mateo, CA
- Customer Success
Come join the battle against bad bots!!!
In Silicon Valley and Israel, we've built a team of the sharpest minds working to turn the tide against advanced bots and criminal ingenuity. As a Technical Account Manager at PerimeterX you will be working side by side with our Enterprise customers, establishing a healthy, trustworthy relationship with customers’ stakeholders to ensure long term success of PerimeterX and our Enterprise customers. You will essentially become the customer’s IT extension inside PerimeterX.
You will work closely with our Product Managers, Marketing, Solutions Architects, Compliance, and Customer Operations increasing customer engagement.
What you will be doing (and so much more) at PerimeterX...
- Own the Customer Success relationship with our top strategic customers (including roadmap, escalations, training, advocacy, etc)
- Develop and execute strategic account plans with a focus on increasing product adoption and ensuring successful renewal cycles
- Conduct periodic Customer Business Reviews to ensure strategic alignment for consistent and timely collaboration with customers
- Work with Product and Marketing to educate customers on upcoming product releases, industry updates, and new threats
- Act as the main escalation point for main business and technical issues, providing centralized and dedicated ownership within PerimeterX
- Proactively monitor and track contract usage, products consumption gaps, and traffic patterns to identify opportunities and address potential future issues
- Monitor customer health, isolate problems, and respond strategically to mitigate risk
- Assist with business development activities, such as driving attendance to events and maintaining accurate account information in the CRM for marketing activities
What we are looking for from you...
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering
- 5+ years of experience in an Account Management, Customer Success, or Technical Support Engineering with a successful track record of execution
- Strong verbal (phone), written (email), and visual (presentation) communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience working in CDN, web security, or network security environments is highly desired
- Web technologies and development
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.