Technical Account Manager- US
- San Mateo, CA
- Customer Success
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender and Code Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX is located in San Mateo, California and on the web at www.perimeterx.com
In Silicon Valley and Israel, we've built a team of the sharpest minds working to turn the tide against advanced bots and criminal ingenuity. As a Technical Account Manager at PerimeterX you will be working side by side with our Enterprise customers, establishing a healthy, trustworthy relationship with customers’ stakeholders to ensure long term success of PerimeterX and our Enterprise customers. You will essentially become the customer’s IT extension inside PerimeterX.
You will work closely with our Product Managers, Marketing, Solutions Architects, Compliance, and Customer Operations increasing customer engagement.
What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Own the Customer Success relationship with our top strategic customers (including roadmap, escalations, training, advocacy, etc)
- Develop and execute strategic account plans with a focus on increasing product adoption and ensuring successful renewal cycles
- Conduct periodic Customer Business Reviews to ensure strategic alignment for consistent and timely collaboration with customers
- Work with Product and Marketing to educate customers on upcoming product releases, industry updates, and new threats
- Act as the main escalation point for main business and technical issues, providing centralized and dedicated ownership within PerimeterX
- Proactively monitor and track contract usage, products consumption gaps, and traffic patterns to identify opportunities and address potential future issues
- Monitor customer health, isolate problems, and respond strategically to mitigate risk
- Assist with business development activities, such as driving attendance to events and maintaining accurate account information in the CRM for marketing activities
What we are looking for from you...
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering
- 5+ years of experience in an Account Management, Customer Success, or Technical Support Engineering with a successful track record of execution
- Strong verbal (phone), written (email), and visual (presentation) communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience working in CDN, web security, or network security environments is highly desired
- Web technologies and development
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- A platform to learn about Cyber Security while working with industry-leading technology
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.