- San Mateo, CA
As our first in-house attorney here at PerimeterX you will have the opportunity to work with our executive team directly to impact the bottom line of the business by driving contract negotiations with a heavy emphasis on supporting sales and services teams, commercial law, and procurement law. This will include reviewing and negotiating SaaS subscription agreements, professional services agreements, statements of work, non-disclosure agreements, renewals and amendments.
What you'll be doing at PerimeterX...
- Drafting and negotiation of a variety of agreements with customers and prospects, including software-as-a-service subscription and services agreements, order forms, renewals, Data Protection Agreements, statements of work and NDAs.
- Reviewing and negotiating agreements with partners and vendors, including services agreements, DPAs, SOWs and NDAs.
- Working closely with both domestic and international sales teams on legal matters.
- Collaborating with other business units throughout the organization to ensure that agreements and other initiatives adequately protect the company's interests.
- Providing general legal support in patent, HR, and other third party disputes and litigation.
Qualified candidates will have the following experience...
- Active member CA Bar.
- 3+ years of relevant experience from a law firm and/or in- house legal department.
- Experience dealing with contracts involving a SaaS subscription services model.
- Knowledge of contracts, IP, employment and data privacy/security laws.
- Consistent focus on speedy turn-around time while identifying core issues.
- Precise and concise legal writing skills.
- Ability to deliver practical legal advice in a collaborative manner while addressing business concerns.
- Flexibility in schedule for month/quarter-end close and other occasions as necessary.
- Ability to multi-task independently in fast paced environment.
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.