Business Development Representative
- Miami, FL
PerimeterX is the industry leader in bot mitigation and detection, coming off an incredibly successful 2018 campaign, we are ready to have a bigger impact in 2019. Come join the battle against malicious bots and apply now if you are ready to contribute to one of the hottest start-ups in the Bay Area!
We are looking for individuals who want to make an impact with PerimeterX! This is an opportunity where we want you to grow within the company and become a successful sales person in the Cyber Security industry. Willingness to be challenged everyday and wanting to learn the PX way.
What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Presenting our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and our Inside Sales team
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Lead generation via targeted outbound account prospection and calling on marketing-generated/inbound leads
- Partner with marketing on a programmatic campaign-based approach to demand generation
- Provide accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
- Meet monthly and quarterly new meeting, lead qualification, opportunity conversion and closed won objectives.
What we are looking for from you...
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Highly motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Why join us...
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender and Code Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX has offices in San Mateo, California, Miami, Florida and Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com.