Customer Success Engineer
- San Mateo, CA
- Customer Success
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender and Code Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX is located in San Mateo, California and on the web at www.perimeterx.com
The Customer Success Engineer (CSE) will be an advocate and trusted advisor for PerimeterX’s E-Commerce, hospitality, media, retail, and travel customers. The CSE will be dedicated to helping the customer fully realize the benefits of PerimeterX’s products and services, while driving customer satisfaction and retention within a defined set of accounts.
What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Work cross functionally with multiple teams and customers.
- Engage customers from a technical management perspective-- identifying potential risks, working with customers to solve technical problems post deployment.
- Work with Product and Marketing to educate customers on upcoming product releases, industry updates, and new threats.
- Partner with Sales, Professional Services, Customer Support, Marketing, Finance and Product Management to drive overall customer satisfaction.
- Proactively monitor and track contract usage, products consumption gaps, and traffic patterns to identify opportunities and address potential future issues.
What we are looking for from you...
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering
- 3+ years of experience in an Account Management, Customer Success, or Sales role with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding quota/target metrics
- Previous experience working in CDN, web security, or network security environments
- Strong verbal (phone), written (email), and visual (presentation) communication skillsStrong analytical and problem-solving skills
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- A platform to learn about Cyber Security while working with industry-leading technology
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.