Customer Success Engineer
- San Mateo, CA
- Customer Success
Come join the battle against bad bots!!!
The Customer Success Engineer (CSE) will be an advocate and trusted advisor for PerimeterX’s E-Commerce, hospitality, media, retail, and travel customers. The CSE will be dedicated to helping the customer fully realize the benefits of PerimeterX’s products and services, while driving customer satisfaction and retention within a defined set of accounts.
What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Work cross functionally with multiple teams and customers.
- Engage customers from a technical management perspective-- identifying potential risks, working with customers to solve technical problems post deployment.
- Work with Product and Marketing to educate customers on upcoming product releases, industry updates, and new threats.
- Partner with Sales, Professional Services, Customer Support, Marketing, Finance and Product Management to drive overall customer satisfaction.
- Proactively monitor and track contract usage, products consumption gaps, and traffic patterns to identify opportunities and address potential future issues.
What we are looking for from you...
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering
- 2+ years of experience in an Account Management, Customer Success, or Sales role with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding quota/target metrics
- Previous experience working in CDN, web security, or network security environments
- Strong verbal (phone), written (email), and visual (presentation) communication skillsStrong analytical and problem-solving skills
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.