B2B Graphic Designer
- San Mateo, CA
The Graphic Designer will conceptualize, create and implement high-impact and results-driven design to support PerimeterX Marketing and Sales programs to drive new customer acquisition for a fast growing cybersecurity company and promote the company brand.
These designs will communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate our target audiences in our key markets. We are looking for designers who are curious, can think strategically as well as visually, and want to tell powerful stories that have an impact.
If you enjoy exploring the entire spectrum of design – including web, print and branding – and you’re passionate about the details, then this is the position for you. If you enjoy solving problems and sharing your talents in collaboration with everyone from Marketers to copywriters and product team, then this is the team for you.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional, versatile designer, ready to create effective digital, print, identity designs.
What we are looking for you to do...
- Conceptualize and produce a wide variety of designs that promote our products. These may include print and digital ads, presentation graphics, signage, event displays, logos and branded materials.
- Rapidly create and iterate visual assets that are on-brand while staying fresh, innovative and at the forefront of performance-driven marketing
- Create compelling ads, videos and creative that yield clicks and drive conversions
- Test and experiment with variations of ads and mailers to drive the best results by incorporating design into direct-response marketing campaigns
- Quickly create multiple design prototypes to maximize performance and testing
- Collaborate closely with Digital Marketing, Demand Generation, Event Management and Product Marketing
- Transform written and/or verbal information into unique and varied creative designs with minimal supervision and/or guidance given the fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
- Be an advocate of exceptional design.
What we need you to come with...
- You know what works and what doesn’t when it comes to getting eyes, clicks and creating emotional connections with audiences
- You are adept in a variety of design mediums - you can design for web and print and visual (ppt)
- You have experience designing and optimizing for paid social, display, and direct mail campaigns
- You have proven success in using design experiments and iterations to boost campaign results that drive monetary business value
- You have developed presentations that get the message across in a highly visual way
- You have a good understanding of marketing growth channels, targeting and iterative creative testing
- You have advanced working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You have thorough knowledge of visual design principles, including graphic design, layout, typography and color.
- You are constantly aware of brand guidelines and with a keen eye for detail.
- You are confident working to briefs and brand guidelines.
- You are able to manage multiple responsibilities and deadlines/priorities simultaneously.
- You can tell when it’s off principle or pixel
- You are a Brand Guardian: Ensure consistency and high standards are met across all our collateral.
- You Get Stuff Done: You're a proven doer with demonstrated results.
- You are a Self Starter: As a resourceful and resilient self-starter, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required.
- 4 year college degree
- At least 2-5 years post-college professional design experience
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 34.5 million in funding to date.