Senior Software Engineer
- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against bad bots & web threats!
At PerimeterX we build an amazing products to make the internet a safer place.
We're growing and looking for a versatile developer to join our team.
This position is part of our SDKs team, in charge of building and maintaining high scale backend SDKs used by the largest CDNs and Web sites in the market.
What will you do?
- Building backend SDKs for CDNs, Load-Balancers, Application servers.
- Create click-to-deploy modules for various CI/CD platforms using multiple programming languages.
- Design and develop methods to support SDKs in high-scale environments with maximum performance
- Maintain open-source community for said SDKs.
What we would like you to come with?
- BSc in Computer Science or in other related fields
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Experience with at least two of the following coding languages: Go, NodeJS, Ruby, Java, Python, C, Lua.
- Good understanding of HTTP protocols and networking
- Good understanding of Web Servers flows
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Nice to have...
- Experience with managing/working in an open source community
- Experience with working directly with customers DevOps teams
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender and Code Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX has offices in San Mateo, California, Miami, Florida and Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com.