- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against bad bots!
At PerimeterX we build an amazing product to make the internet a safer place and we're growing.
What will you do?
- Want to join the success? We're looking for a versatile developer to join our team to build PerimeterX’s server components that are deployed on our customers’ infrastructure in multiple programming languages.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the largest enterprise customers and extend your toolbox with more coding languages, frameworks, and web security standards!
What we would like you to come with?
- BSc Computer Science or related fields
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Experience with at least two of the following coding languages: NodeJS, Ruby, Java, Python, Go, C, Lua, .NET
- Good understanding of HTTP protocols and networking
- Good understanding of Web Servers flows
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Nice to have...
- Experience with working in / managing an open source community
- Experience with working directly with customers
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender and Code Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX has offices in San Mateo, California, Miami, Florida and Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com.