- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against bad bots!
At PerimeterX we build an amazing product to make the internet a safer place and we're growing.
What will you do?
- Want to join the success? We're looking for a versatile developer to join our team to build PerimeterX’s server components that are deployed on our customers’ infrastructure in multiple programming languages.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the largest enterprise customers and extend your toolbox with more coding languages, frameworks, and web security standards!
What we would like you to come with?
- BSc Computer Science or related fields
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Experience with at least two of the following coding languages: NodeJS, Ruby, Java, Python, Go, C, Lua, .NET
- Good understanding of HTTP protocols and networking
- Good understanding of Web Servers flows
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Nice to have...
- Experience with working in / managing an open source community
- Experience with working directly with customers
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. PerimeterX's security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.