Technical Account Manager- TLV
- Tel Aviv
- Customer Success
The Technical Account Manager will be working side by side with our Enterprise customers, establishing a healthy, trustworthy relationship with customers’ stakeholders to ensure long term success of PerimeterX and our Enterprise customers. You will essentially become the customer’s trusted advisor inside PerimeterX.
You will work closely with our Product Managers, Sales, Marketing, Solutions Architects, Compliance, and Security Analysts increasing customer engagement
What we need you to do...
- Own the Customer Success relationship with our top strategic customers (including roadmap, escalations, training, advocacy, etc) while maintaining a high retention rate
- Develop and execute strategic account plans with a focus on increasing product adoption and ensuring successful renewal cycles
- Conduct periodic Customer Business Reviews and training to ensure strategic alignment for consistent and timely collaboration with customers
- Work with Product and Marketing to educate customers on upcoming product releases, industry updates, and new threats
- Act as the main escalation point for main business and technical issues, providing centralized and dedicated ownership within PerimeterX
- Proactively monitor and track health metrics to provide an early warning system, isolate problems, and respond strategically to rebuild trust and relationship
What we need you to have...
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering
- 5+ years of experience in an Account Management, Customer Success, or Technical Support Engineering with a successful track record of execution
- Strong verbal (phone), written (email), and visual (presentation) communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skillsPrevious experience working in CDN, web security, or network security environments is highly desired
- Strong understanding of web technologies and hands-on experience
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.