Technical Training Manager
- San Mateo, CA
- Client Services
The Training Manager will develop, deliver and integrate enterprise-level software-as-a-service training modules to both internal and external stakeholders at PerimeterX. S/he will leverage strong communication and relationship building skills to partner with the Marketing, Sales, Client Services and Product teams, identify training requirements, craft solutions, and deliver the resulting modules through ILT and LMS.
- Provide leadership, technical project coordination, and consultative services; liaise with cross-functional work teams, key stakeholders and subject matter experts at an enterprise level to develop course specifications and gather course content
- Project manage, develop, and deliver technical process user course content, train-the-trainer content, and job aids for multiple user profiles and a variety of levels and roles in instructor-led, virtual, eLearning, and recorded formats
- Develop curriculum with certification paths for employees, customers, and partners
- Deliver projects, content, and training that enable customer success, change management and adoption
- Manage course content for technical security products and ensure that up-to-date knowledge is conveyed for each release
- Work with leadership to understand and coordinate onboarding and ongoing training needs for customer-facing employees
- Continue to evolve training curriculums based on feedback and research
- Keep up to date on trends and developments in the industry that can better improve the overall program
- Organize and conduct seminars/trainings for individuals local and in remote locations.
- Expected travel 20-40%
- 5-7+ years of deep experience effectively managing training projects, LMS curriculum design, development, and delivery with a range of customer stakeholders required
- High level of flexibility, creativity and dependability required.
- Superior business writing and technical writing skills required.
- Very good at administering Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Ability to deliver technical training to a variety of audiences and adapt delivery as needed is required.
- Knowledge and full understanding of adult learning principles and training techniques
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in Computer Science, Communication, Business, Education, or related field
- Experience in security is preferred
- Sense of humor
Why join us...
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender, Code Defender, and Page Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX has offices in San Mateo, California, Miami, Florida and Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com.