Project Manager- Professional Services
- San Mateo, CA
- Customer Operations
Come join the battle against bad bots!!
We are looking for a Professional Services Project Manager to work directly with our customers and internal teams to streamline deployments, enhance communication across multiple organizations, and to refine business process.
What we need you to do...
- Develop and proactively manage project plans for customer onboarding for complex and innovating products and services.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones, resources and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide status, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Anticipate bottlenecks and critical paths by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant updates.
- Create and present data to multiple teams including VP, Directors, Technical Managers or Development teams.
- Prepare customers for PerimeterX integration by educating them of the process, identifying and achieving milestones and goals.
What we need you to have...
- 2-5 years of hands on experience with managing technology projects.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), working with internal teams and large organizations directly.
- Good experience in Microsoft tools like Office Suite.
- Experience with internet technologies and network concepts.
- Ability to moderate, broker communication, escalate when needed and reach an agreement.
- Experience with security offerings like Akamai Kona, Distil, Shape security a big plus.
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 34.5 million in funding to date.