Web Security ResearcherTel Aviv
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Our security service accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale.
We are looking for talented and experienced Web Security Researcher to join our research team. If you are an accomplished Web Security Researcher or a Web Vulnerability Researcher, come join us!
We have plenty of interesting challenges to tackle, and you will be able to address any and all of them, including malware analysis, browser identification, bots deception, fraud mitigation and more.
What you’ll be doing:
Working along side other security researchers, data scientists and analysts. We are all about teamwork.
Research web-oriented attacks on web-sites and how to detect and mitigate them.
Search and build new methods for bot deception, data collection and traffic manipulation.
Try and bypass our protections, and provide methods to defend against yourself.
- Python programming, preferably web-oriented
- Web: JS, HTML, CSS, Flash, ActiveX, VBScript
- Server-side: Ruby, PHP, Node.JS, .NET
- Web Application: Vulnerability Research and/or Penetration Testing
- Reverse Engineering: Applications and OS Internals, JS deobfuscation, Browser Extensions and Add-Ons, Flash
- Experience with Big Data
- Like to build things from the ground up
- Able to write publishable content (very good English required)
- Able to speak in front of variable audiences (Present in conferences and events)