Director Technical Support
- San Mateo, CA
- Customer Operations
Come join the battle against bad bots!!!
PerimeterX is seeking Director of Technical Support who can develop and manage core key areas of PerimeterX’s Global Technical Support functions: Business Operations, Technical Support, Business Systems, Partnerships, and PX Support Programs.
The Director will develop and manage global teams as well as a bullet proof operating infrastructure to maintain current levels of excellence and meet PerimeterX’s growth. As a key member of the Client Services management team, the Director will report to the VP Technical Support and Customer Success and be a primary interface to PerimeterX’s customers and partners.
Below are the highlighted areas of expertise we are looking for in a qualified candidate...
- Direct measurement of the customer’s experience with PerimeterX Technical Support, products, and quality.
- Provide, SFDC, based dashboards that dynamically track NPS and CSAT scores on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Hire and manage a global Technical Support team that is accountable for the day to day operations of the Technical Support business function
- Work with companion functions such as PLM, Engineering, Sales, Sales Operations et al to define operational processes and procedures that meet the needs of PerimeterX’s customers.
- Build a new US Based TAC, lead analysts, training, define KPI’s and report on the effectiveness of the PerimeterX Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- Grow global Tier 3 Support Operations, enhancing collaboration between T3, Customer Success and On-Boarding.
- Provide leadership and be a steward for the EULA, Warranty Policy, Support Terms and Conditions
- Build, expand and lead the team of Technical Support Engineers that deliver Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 global, 24x7 phone, Slack and web based Technical Support for customers and potential channel partners.
- Managed globals outsourced technical support centers, including running QBR’s, evaluate resources performance and deliver ROI.
- Provide day to day management and leadership for Customer Operations Analysts.
- Maintain and constantly improve operational processes and procedures to ensure delivery of industry leading Technical Support.
- Routinely monitor and report on Technical Support execution in terms of case closure rates, response times, NPS, customer satisfaction levels, et al.
- Work pro-actively with Systems Engineering, Engineering and Product Management to ensure new product readiness, escalate problems, and drive to solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage internal and external resources to develop, implement and operate Technical Support’ business systems, including Slack, Service Cloud, Community, and third party tools.
- Ensure the business systems meet the needs of each functional area within Technical Support and, as needed, companion functions e.g. UAT, change control, et al.
- Manage the Technical Support side of CRM integration e.g., Service Cloud and NetSuite, Community and Marketing content.
Broader Programs within PerimeterX
- Develop, implement, and manage a PX Support portfolio targeted our customer. Base, from SMB to our to strategic customers.
- Follow a standard New Product Introduction process that begins with a product concept, includes SKU creation, pricing, rigorous end to end testing, and ends with an announcement and introduction to sales.
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and have received 34.5 million in funding to date.