Senior Web EngineerTel Aviv
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Our security service accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale.
You will develop a high-quality cross-platform browser security sensor component, in a complex development environment, that enables the protection from bots and malware for top-notch organizations and companies websites and apps.
You will also take an active role in web security research and data analytics for implementing new defense methods into our product.
You will collaborate with other developers, security researchers and data scientists to solve security problems and will be developing features end-to-end (designing, coding, testing and deploy)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related, or equivalent military service experience
- Great understanding of network protocols (HTTP/WebSocket…)
- Be able to lead a design and development of a new product features
- Innovative and enthusiastic about new web technologies
- Great communications skills and an excellent team player
- Experience with server-side coding (Node JS is a big advantage)
- Web security and research skills