Technical Recruiter Lead
- Tel Aviv
- Human Resources
Come join the battle against bad bots!!
We are searching for recruitment leader who is creative, data, and goal driven with diverse experience in all aspects of recruitment.
What we need you to do...
- Day to day management of the recruiting processes in Israel E2E.
- Recruit end to end for senior positions and other roles as needed
- Meet with hiring managers to assess recruiting progress, future hiring plans, obstacles and challenges, and collaborate on recruiting activities and strategies
- Develop and foster strong relationships with department leaders across the organization
- Identify, prioritize, and lead initiatives to ensure PerimeterX is providing a high standard candidate experienceResponsible for managing recruiting resources such as: Social networks, Placement agencies, Headhunters, as well as develop new sourcing strategies
- Manage recruitment process such as: conducting HR Interviews, reference checks, and salary negotiationsManage and maintain metric based recruiting reports to identify trends and anticipate needs
What we need you to have...
- +5 years of experience as a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, leading recruitment teams in fast growing organizations
- Prior experience in building a recruiting infrastructure for rapidly growing organizations, including process, strategy, metrics and systems.
- A leader and a strategic thinker
- BSc/BA in business administration, human resources or a relevant field
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to continuously strive for process improvement
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.