Senior Product Manager
- Tel Aviv
Come join the battle against bad bots!!!
We are looking for a highly driven and dynamic product manager to join our team and help shape the future of bot protection and web-security landscape.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical background and thrive in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating excellent communication and problem solving skills. You must be able to efficiently interact with customers, obtaining market insights directly or through customer-facing teams - owning the product life-cycle end-to-end.
If your aspirations and goals include bringing excellent products to the market, through working closely with top-notch Engineering and Research teams - you belong with us!
What you will do...
- Manage the product life cycle from planning through research, development and all the way into the launch of the product
- Collect, prioritize and communicate product requirements and features for current/future products
- Work closely with all departments to identify gaps and align all product efforts
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape
- Identify and resolve problems in timely manner, and gather information to conduct data-driven decisions and find potential alternative solutions
What you should have...
- B. Sc. in computer science or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager
- Proven experience in creating detailed product requirements documents
- Demonstrated success in planning, managing and launching products
- Strong technical background and hands-on experience in software development
- Experience in working with B2B SaaS/Cloud products
- Experience in managing web related products
- Excellent English communication, writing, and presentation skills in English
- Ability to present and analyze technical information and strategies
- Highly analytical with ability to research and analyze technical processes, make quick decisions, and understand the consequences
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment with cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender, Code Defender, and Page Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX has offices in San Mateo, California, Miami, Florida and Tel Aviv, Israel. You can also find us on the web at www.perimeterx.com.