Enterprise Account Executive
- New York
Come join the battle against bad bots!
We are on the hunt for an Enterprise Account Executive who can create and deliver a clear commercial plan that drives the successful execution of end-to-end sales related activities. This will be for our cloud/web security solution to identify and attack target geo-markets and verticals. Build and manage strong intra-organizational relationships to empower teams and articulate customer needs and solutions across all levels of the company.
What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Be a impactful member of a rapidly growing sales team
- Own the full sales cycle process - prospect to close - for bringing PerimeterX to Fortune 500 companies and other major employers within your territory
- Prospect into potential customers through a combination of direct pipeline building and partnership with Business Development Representatives
- Portray the PerimeterX vision and opportunity for prospects through a combination of ROI and qualitative value propositions
- Build strong relationships and champions within prospects for PerimeterX to close the deal
- Partner with other PerimeterX departments (e.g. customer success, sales engineering and marketing) to improve our go to market strategy
What we are looking for from you...
- Have 5+ years of total sales experience
- Have 2+ years of enterprise account executive experience selling deals with an annual contract value above $100k
- Have significant experience running a full sales cycle
- Knowledge of one or more industry verticals is necessary - E-Commerce/Retail, Travel/Hospitality, Media or SaaS
- Ability to adjust on the fly in an extremely fast paced environment
- Past consistency of quota over-achievement in highly competitive industries
- College degree is required
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.