Sr. Demand Marketing Manager
- San Mateo, CA
The Senior Demand Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning, implementation and execution of integrated demand programs designed to drive engagement and pipeline generation through multiple channels.
Candidates should possess a keen understanding of B2B marketing, with a strong background in customer acquisition strategies, cross sell programs, and analytics and reporting. S/he will know how to develop, execute, and optimize creative marketing campaigns to achieve results. Ideal candidates will possess the ability to drive meaningful action from large data sets. This role requires strong relationship development skills across internal and external business partners and a passion for innovation, while maintaining a consistent focus on demand creation.
This position reports to the VP of Demand Marketing and works closely with individuals across corporate marketing (events, PR/AR, creative, social, etc.), product marketing, customer success, and sales.
What you'll be doing...
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop, implement, and optimize comprehensive marketing plans, strategies and deliverables that create demand for products.
- Determine the appropriate mix of on-line and off-line campaign elements including search, social, direct mail, email, webinars, content syndication, direct response online, etc - with the most compelling and creative calls to action to deliver pipeline goals.
- Thorough understanding of the demand funnel, and how to set and measure progress against goal attainment at each stage of the funnel.
- Work closely with Corporate, Product and other marketing functions to identify and develop new offers, content and sales tools (print, web, multimedia, etc.) to support integrated demand campaigns.
- Drive customer acquisition, cross-sell, and up-sell efforts to meet expected lead targets through a keen understanding of the most relevant and engaging content needed during the stages of a B2B sales cycle.
- Communicate with the sales team to ensure that they are aware of the latest marketing programs and have the right tools to follow up as required.
- Consistently iterate and improve marketing programs through measurement and optimization.
- Manage the interface with external agencies including media vendors, creative/digital agencies, writers, translation vendors, etc
- Manage campaign budgets, timelines, resources, processes and technologies
- Track and report on strategic, operational and tactical metrics using data to manage resource allocation, outcomes and success
What we need you to have...
- 7+ years post-undergraduate experience managing demand generation, customer acquisition, and content syndication strategies for technology companies
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Expertise in both strategy and execution of B2B demand generation programs
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices in B2B content syndication and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Track record of successful results and creativity with program execution
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from data
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player; someone who takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting
- Ability to think out of the box and test new, creative approaches and strategies
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Marketo, and Google tools preferred
- Knowledge of B2B security is a plus
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- An opportunity to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG
PerimeterX is a provider of scalable, behavior-based threat protection technology for the web, cloud and mobile. Its security service PerimeterX Bot Defender™ accurately protects commerce, media and enterprise websites from all types of automated or non-human attacks, at any scale. PerimeterX was founded in 2014 and has received 77.5 million in funding to date.