Technical Account ManagerSan Mateo
The Technical Account Manager will be working side by side with our large Enterprise customers, establishing a healthy, trustworthy relationship with customers’ stakeholders to ensure long term success of PerimeterX and our Enterprise customers.
You will work closely with our Product Managers, Marketing, Solutions Architects, Compliance, and Customer Operations increasing customer engagement.
- Influence the Customer Success roadmap (escalations, training, advocacy, etc).
- Develop and execute strategic account plans with a focus on increasing product adoption and minimizing lost monthly recurring revenue.
- Conduct Customer Business Reviews to ensure alignment for consistent and timely collaboration with customers.
- Work with Product and Marketing to educate customers on upcoming product releases, industry updates, and new threats.
- Proactively monitor and track contract usage, products consumption gaps, and traffic patterns to identify opportunities and address potential future issues.
- Monitor customer health, isolate problems, and respond strategically to mitigate risk.
- Assist with business development activities, such as driving attendance to events and maintaining accurate account information in Salesforce for marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering
- 5+ years of experience in an Account Management, Customer Success, or Technical Support Engineering with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding quota/target metrics
- Previous experience working in CDN, web security, or network security environments
- Strong verbal (phone), written (email), and visual (presentation) communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Web technologies and development