InfoSec and Technology Compliance Manager
- San Mateo, CA
We are looking to hire our first dedicated InfoSec and Technology Compliance Manager here at PerimeterX. You'll be responsible for implementing and managing internal governance and compliance initiatives based on the guidance of the compliance and security stakeholders in the company, and own customers and prospects communication and discussions addressing all regulatory and security inquiries related to PerimeterX products.
What you will be doing at PerimeterX...
- Own and facilitate all customer and prospect inquiries and requirements and effectively communicate with the Product team to ensure proper planning and execution.
- Maintain key certifications including PCI and GDPR compliance.
- Research and update security policies relevant for various compliance objectives such as GDPR and PCI.
- Anticipate required compliance changes and advocate for solutions that align with the interests of the company and its users
- Manage and facilitate any additional certifications and external audits as required.
- Collaborate with R&D and Product teams to optimize compliance as part of our commitment to providing the best solution
- Educate internally about the definition and importance of compliance
- Periodically validate all entities and systems relevant for compliance
- Create and maintain compliance-related documentation including materials for training, education, and reporting
- Devise and implement compliance metrics, benchmarking, tracking, trending, training, and communications to measure compliance program effectiveness
- Manage third party and vendors risk aspects related to security and compliance
What we are looking for from you...
- BA/BS in a technical field
- At least 3 years of experience in IT with a focus on IT Security, IT Audit, Risk Management, Data Protection or Compliance, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with policy frameworks and regulations such as GDPR, PCI, SOC2, etc.
- Experience communicating effectively and collaborating with customers, compliance teams, vendors, and auditors, R&D teams, and business teams
- Experience in executing processes and controls to address security risk and compliance requirements
- Proven ability to document and communicate, verbally and in writing, workflows and processes, in a fast-paced environment
Why you should join the PerimeterX team...
- A platform to learn about Cyber Security while working with industry-leading technology
- A chance to work with some of the most well-known brands in e-commerce, travel, hospitality, retail, and enterprise SaaS
- Catered lunch and dinners every day
- Plenty of yummy snacks and drinks
- Lots of coffee (or Red Bull) to keep you going all day
- In/Out of Office happy hours
- Quarterly out of the office events
- Automatic cell phone allowance
- Spacious and freshly remodeled office in San Mateo
- Standup desks
- Fresh PerimeterX SWAG
PerimeterX is the leading provider of application security solutions that keep your web business safe in the complex digital world. Delivered as a service, the company’s Bot Defender, Code Defender, and Page Defender solutions detect risks to your web applications and proactively manage them, freeing you to focus on growth and innovation. Bringing together an elite engineering team, security research to continually update its solutions with current intelligence, and best-in-class customer enablement and support, the world’s largest and most reputable websites and mobile applications count on PerimeterX to safeguard their consumers’ digital experience. PerimeterX is located in San Mateo, California and on the web at www.perimeterx.com